sabato 13 agosto 2011

Packing again for the weekend



going to the beach

my alternative at the beach cause the foot

my foot after the small accident

hello




Sono tornata a Genova oggi ma domani partiamo per il weekend ...in campagna dalla suocera, della serie ogni tanto mi tocca, del mio weekend a Porto Santo Stefano tutto ok peccato per una botta assurda al piede, della serie fantozzi mi fa un baffo! mi sa che non vedrete i miei piedini per un po' !

I just arrived in genova but tomorrow i will leave for the weekend, i will go  to the country house of my mother in law.....sometimes i have to do it! about my days in porto santo stefano i can say that was all fantastic except of a small accident to my foot, so i think that you will not see my feet for a while...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

tks for passing from my blog and for your comment